- Our General Policy
Huyi Global Information Resources (Holding) Company Hong Kong Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "HUYI") is committed to protecting your privacy. HUYI will apply and comply with the laws and principles of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap 486) of the Laws of Hong Kong and to meet internationally recognized standards of personal data privacy protection.
- Data Collection and Use
- To facilitate HUYI to provide services to you from time to time, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes, it is necessary for you on a voluntary basis to supply HUYI with personal data. Personal data collected by HUYI may include but not limited to the following :
- telephone or pager or fax number
- e-mail address
- identity reference
- payment record
- bank account number and name
- credit card number, name of bank and expiry date
- other data in connection with our operations.
The information is used only by HUYI for the purposes stated in the respective screens on which HUYI invites you to provide your data and in accordance with this policy statement. HUYI will only use the information provided for the stated purposes. HUYI does not use your personal data for any other purposes without your prior consent unless such use is permitted or required by law.
- HUYI does not collect any personal data from you during your browsing 8hy.hk. When you visit 8hy.hk, HUYI records your visit only as a "hit" and IP address and does not collect any personal data from you. The "hit" information is to allow HUYI to compile general statistics to show the daily number of visitors to 8hy.hk. HUYI uses this information only for preparing general statistics on the usage of 8hy.hk.
- When you visit certain services of 8hy.hk, HUYI collects general information about your visits by means of cookies files. "Cookies" are small text files which are sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. The information is only used for analyzing your preference in relation to the subscription services and member services we provide and will not be provided to any third parties.
- Our advertisers may store and access their cookies on your computer. Those companies use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies. not this one.
- Data Security
Once HUYI has obtained your personal data, they will be maintained securely in our system. Only the authorised staff, who has been properly trained, will be permitted to access to such personal data. HUYI will also ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
- Transfer of Personal Data
Your personal data held by HUYI will be kept confidential but HUYI may provide such information to :
- banks in connection with payment of relevant fees;
- any other person or corporation under a duty of confidentiality to us which was undertaken to keep such information confidential;
- where such disclosure is authorised or required by law; and d. other third party organizations which may assist in HUYI's business.
- Use of Personal Data for Direct Marketing
HUYI may from time to time send direct marketing materials based on your personal data. If you do not want your personal data be used for the purpose of direct marketing, please advise HUYI in writing or by e-mail.
- Access and Correction of Personal Data
The Ordinance provides you the rights to ascertain whether HUYI is holding your personal data, to obtain a copy of those data, and to correct any data that is inaccurate. Requests for access and correction shall be sent to our e-mail address at email@example.com.